We produce sealed inflatable shapes and designs for professional sports, business and commercial attractions. A great experience has been gained in the creation and implementation oftactical shelters of any shape and design according to the international standards of the National Xball League (NXL) and Paintball Sports Promotions (PSP) for organizing paintball competitions in the international format. The catalog contains standard sets of figures and ready-made solutions. In our production, we individualize the figures, apply the logos of the organizers, sponsors. Each individual figure or set is realized “on a turn-key basis” (a complete set of fasteners, a repair kit, a pump, a workshop and a care product), which means that after the purchase you will need a few minutes and you are in the game!
International Organization NXL
NXL products meet the requirements of the international organization WPBO. You can familiarize yourself with the requirements of the organization of sports competitions nxlpaintball.com .
- It’s not abad thing. ”X-Ball5-on-5. Teams go back and forth, to determine a winner. "Win or go home" scenario moving forward.
- Mens5-on-5. Teams will play against each other, then he will be able to play the game.
- 1- Mens10-on-10. Teams will play against the preliminaries, then they will play in the next rounds.
- It’shard for them to score the opponents. He teaches you to play with your team. "Non-Electronic" markers for each team.
Basic requirements for the organization of the site and NXL fields
The standard size of the NXL field is:
- 5 Mens 45x36 (150 x 120 ft) meters with a 3x3 grid (10 x 10 ft) meters.
- 10 Mens 61x45 (200 x 150 ft) meters with a 3x3 grid (10 x 10 ft) meters.
Position p.1.2 Field size and requirements :
1.2.1. The size of the standard US NXL field is 45 by 36 meters with a 3x3 meter grid (see field layout).
1.2.2. The size of the NXL field of 10 people is 61x45 meters.
1.2.3. The initial base should be 2x1.2 meters wide and placed in the middle of the rear field boundary.
1.2.4. The boundary of the playing field must be clearly marked and placed at a distance of at least 1.5 meters (5 ft) from the grid.
1.2.5. Obstacles must be placed at least 1.5 meters (5 ft) from the border. The order of the obstacles on the field must comply with the event format.
1.2.6. Each field must be provided with an intermediate area adjacent to the field.
1.2.7. In order to meet the requirements of the NXL format, the field must be provided with low-level buzzers and loud beeps.
1.2.8. No player or team member can change the playing field at any time. Changing the layout of the fields in the game will specifically lead to the destruction of this player. Any player changing the field at any other time before or during the tournament will be suspended for this ongoing tournament.
Inflatable figures and configurations of the playing field NXL
In the last tournaments on the field a set of figures less than 42 pieces was not used. The most common configuration is 48, 52 or 54, 60 figures.
- NXL Chartres Open April 2018 - 54 figures.
- PSP Dallas Open March 2016 - 50 figures.
Please note that in order to organize a field according to international standards, the central shape of the field (a flag is the goal of the game, there may be several flags) must have minimum dimensions:
- Mini - at least 2.5 meters in width (no more than one square of a field, see the example of a field).
- Central - at least 6 meters (width at least 2 widths of the field cage, see field example).
Varieties of shapes and flags of the playing field NXL / PSP
We will tell about the most popular tactical figures recognized as the standard in the field of sports paintball, their sizes and features of playing a game.
- Maya Temple (MT)
- Giant medusa
- Tall cake
- Dorito big
- Dorito small
- Snake beam
- Mini m
- M extension
- Mini win
- Giant wing
- Giant brick